All Good, Clean and Fair Food Lovers are invited to get together for conviviality, conversation, and a delicious meal prepared by Isa Jacoby at our 2018 Annual Meeting where we will lay out the year ahead.
Bring appetizers and desserts, beverages (alcoholic or otherwise). Bring your own plates, napkins, utensils, glassware. And bring a friend and learn about the impact of Slow Food to help create a healthier food system and how you can be a part of our international movement.
Sunday, January 28, 2018
3 – 6 pm
Sebastopol Subud Hall
We will cover these topics at our 2018 Annual Meeting
• Recap of our work for 2017 and looking forward to 2018 projects including reports about and discussion of:
• Steele Lane School Garden
• Gravenstein Apple Presidium and Sebastopol Community Apple Press
• 4-H Turkey Project
• Book Group
• Snail of Approval Project in partnership with Slow Food Sonoma County North
• Slow Food Nations, Denver, July 13-15, 2018
• Strawberry Event 2018 (photos of 2017)
• Cider Event
• Media Team
• Treasurer’s Report
• Election of Leadership Team for 2018
• Opportunities to get involved as a provisional leader, or as a volunteer at an event or on a project: Sign-up at the meeting!
About Slow Food Russian River
We are Slow Food Russian River, Sonoma County, California, a SFUSA chapter of Slow Food, the international organization dedicated to a biodiverse food system that provides Good Food, Healthy Food, Clean Environment, Fair Pay, and Food Justice.
We are located in Sonoma County, California, in an area covering Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park and Cotati, and further toward the Pacific Ocean, with towns and hamlets in West County, such as Sebastopol, Freestone, Valley Ford, Bodega and Bodega Bay, Occidental, Graton, Forestville, Guerneville, Jenner, Duncan Mills, Rio Nido.
Sonoma County is well known for the wealth and breadth of its agricultural heritage and its open spaces. Our grapes and wines, our apples, cider and Eau de Vie de Pomme, our barley, hops, and beers, our sheep, goats and cows, and milk, yoghurts, and cheeses, the wools and meats, charcuterie.
To check your membership status see the footer of your copy of our latest newsletter (“update subscription preferences “).
To become a member of Slow Food Russian River sign up at Slow Food USA and give “Russian River” as your desired chapter affiliation.